For those who expect exclusive service at every turn
Continuing Airworthiness Management is one of Rizon Jet’s core services.
Rizon Jet’s CAMO services allow aircraft owners and operators to have an advanced, safety enhancing, cost effective and more evident means of managing an aircraft and its airworthiness.
From its bases in the Middle East and Europe, Rizon Jet holds various Part M Continuing Airworthiness Management Organization (CAMO) approvals from EASA, Qatar, Bermuda and the Cayman Islands. Each base employs both experienced airworthiness controllers and licensed engineers.
Capabilities include the following Business Jet manufacturers:
- Airbus A319
- Boeing BBJ
Rizon Jet’s CAMO services can be tailored to meet your individual airworthiness and operational requirements, considering your unique regulatory structure, operational environment and business expectations.
Rizon Jet’s dedicated round-the-clock services include:
- Aircraft Maintenance Program (AMP) development and administration
- Airworthiness Directive (AD) and Service Bulletin (SB) review, analysis and administration
- AOG Coordination / Management
- Technical Records administration and storage
- Invoice review and administration
- Monthly Maintenance Activity & Status reports
- Warranty / Parts / Service Program administration
- Publication / Data Subscription administration
- MEL Review / Amendment support as requested
- Aircraft Delivery / Technical Acceptance
- Aircraft Export / Import Management
- Aircraft Pre-Purchase Inspections
- On-Site Modification / Heavy Input Oversight
In the UK and Europe, CAMO services are provided through our affiliate company Oryx Jet. Oryx Jet is a majority UK-owned company holding both a UK AOC and UK Part M CAMO approvals.